TxDOT Would Like to Hear from You | Connecting Texas 2050
TxDOT would like to hear from you about the future of Texas transportation. TxDOT is hosting Public Meeting(s) so they can learn about your future transportation needs and make strategic recommendations to address safety, reliability, and resiliency for the state’s transportation system through 2050.
- Virtual Public Meeting any day, any time at https://txdot2050.com
- In person in Bryan TX on April 4th at 5:30-7pm
- In person in Arlington TX on May 4th at 5:30 – 7pm
How to Comment:
- Email to ConnectingTexas2050@txdot.org
- Online at www.ConnectingTexas2050.com (click “Get Involved” and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the online comment link or online public survey listed under Public Meeting Materials
- Mail to
TxDOT TPP Connecting Texas 2050
Statewide Planning Branch Manager
P.O. Box 149217
Austin TX 78714-9217
Comments must be received or postmarked by Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
To read the full News Release in English click here or in Spanish click here.