Transportation Planning Policy Board Meeting
Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization
Transportation Planning Policy Board (TPPB)
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Central Texas Council of Governments Building
2180 North Main Street, Belton, Texas 76513
Regular Meeting: 9:30 A.M.
- Call to Order.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.(1)
- Staff Update: Personnel; Advisory Committees; Air Quality.
- Action Item: Regarding approval of minutes from November 16, 2016 TPPB meeting.
- Action Item: Regarding approval of amendment to the FY2017-2020 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for adjustments to Killeen Heritage Park Hike and Bike Trail (KTMPO #K40-21a);
- Discussion Item: Tasks and studies to include in FY2018/2019 Unified Planning Work Program.
- Presentations: Update on a) TxDOT projects; and b) Hill Country Transit District.
- Member Comments.
Workshop (If Needed) – To Follow Regular Scheduled Meeting
- Call to order.
- Discussion on any of the following topics:
- Current or past KTMPO documents and plans to include Unified Planning Work Program, Transportation Improvement Program, By-Laws, Public Participation Plan, Regional Thoroughfare/Bicycle Pedestrian Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Congestion Management Process, Annual Performance Expenditure Report, Annual Project Listing, Texas Urban Mobility Plan, Unified Transportation Plan, Federal Certification Process
- Past or Future KTMPO Meeting processes or happenings
- KTMPO Current, Past or Future MPO Boundary Studies
- KTMPO Past or Future Annual Meetings
- Current, Past or Future KTMPO Budgets and funding conditions
- Rural Planning Organizations and/or Regional Mobility Authorities
- Special Funding for Projects
- Legislative Changes
- Status of MPO Projects
- Staff, TxDOT, Consultant, Guest presentations relating to transportation
- Meetings pertaining to any transportation related items/topics