- This event has passed.
Transportation Planning Policy Board Meeting
April 20, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
1. Call to Order.
2. Opportunity for Public Comment.(1)
3. Staff Update.
4. Action Item: Regarding approval of minutes from March 16, 2016 TPPB meeting.
5. Action Item: Regarding approval of proposed amendments to 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan and FY2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for Killeen and Copperas Cove projects awarded funding through MPO FY15-17 Category 9 (Transportation Alternatives Program –TAP) and Category 7 (Surface Transportation Program Metropolitan Mobility—STPMM) project calls.
6. Action Item: Regarding initiation of public involvement process for FY 2017-2020 TIP.
7. Discussion and Possible Action Item: Regarding approval of resolution in support of May as National Bike Month and associated events and dates.
8. Presentation and Discussion Item: US190/Clear Creek turn around status update—Michael Bolin, TxDOT.
9. Member comments.
Workshop (If Needed) – To Follow Regular Scheduled Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Discussion on any of the following topics:
a. Current or past KTMPO documents and plans to include Unified Planning Work Program, Transportation Improvement Program, By-Laws, Public Participation Plan, Regional Thoroughfare/Bicycle Pedestrian Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Congestion Management Process, Annual Performance Expenditure Report, Annual Project Listing, Texas Urban Mobility Plan, Unified Transportation Plan, Federal Certification Process
b. Past or Future KTMPO Meeting processes or happenings
c. KTMPO Current, Past or Future MPO Boundary Studies
d. KTMPO Past or Future Annual Meetings
e. Current, Past or Future KTMPO Budgets and funding conditions
f. Rural Planning Organizations and/or Regional Mobility Authorities
g. Economic Stimulus Package/Projects
h. Legislative Changes
i. Status of MPO Projects
j. Staff, TxDOT, Consultant, Guest presentations relating to transportation
k. Meetings pertaining to any transportation related items/topics
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed. (1)Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to this meeting. Public comments will be received during this portion of the meeting. Comments are limited to 3 minutes maximum. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.