- This event has passed.
Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
March 2, 2016 @ 9:30 am
1. Call to Order.
2. Opportunity for Public Comment.(1)
3. Staff Update.
4. Action Item: Regarding approval of proposed amendments to 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan and FY2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) to add Belton, Nolanville, and Salado projects awarded funding through Statewide 2015 Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) project call (FY13 – 16 funding).
5. Action Item: Regarding selection of projects for MPO TAP Category 9 (FY 15 – 17) funding to include the following: • Presentations by submitting entities;
• Scoring and ranking of projects; and
• Receive scoring report and recommend projects for Category 9 funding.
6. Discussion and Action Item: Regarding TxDOT project development funding—potential projects and selection process.
7. Member comments.
Workshop (If Needed) – To Follow Regular Scheduled Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Discussion on any of the following topics:
a. Current or past KTMPO documents and plans to include Unified Planning Work Program, Transportation Improvement Program, By-Laws, Public Participation Plan, Regional Thoroughfare/Bicycle Pedestrian Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Congestion Management Process, Annual Performance Expenditure Report, Annual Project Listing, Texas Urban Mobility Plan, Unified Transportation Plan, Federal Certification Process
b. Past or Future KTMPO Meeting processes or happenings
c. KTMPO Current, Past or Future MPO Boundary Studies
d. KTMPO Past or Future Annual Meetings
e. Current, Past or Future KTMPO Budgets and funding conditions
f. Rural Planning Organizations and/or Regional Mobility Authorities
g. Economic Stimulus Package/Projects
h. Legislative Changes
i. Status of MPO Projects
j. Staff, TxDOT, Consultant, Guest presentations relating to transportation
k. Meetings pertaining to any transportation related items/topics
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.