- This event has passed.
Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
March 1, 2017 @ 9:30 am
1. Call to Order.
2. Opportunity for Public Comment.(1)
3. Staff Update: Advisory Committees; Air Quality.
4. Action Item: Approve minutes from February 1, 2017 meeting.
5. Action Item: Recommend approval of draft FY2018/2019 Unified Planning Work Program and initiation of public involvement process.
6. Discussion Item: Schedule for selecting projects for funding from the 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan list of prioritized projects based on anticipated funding for FY2018 – 2020.
7. Discussion Item: Requirement for MPO to establish transit performance targets for state of good repair.
8. Discussion Item: Public input received through February 28, 2017.
9. Member comments.
Workshop – To Follow Regular Scheduled Meeting if Needed
1. Call to order.
2. Discussion on any of the following topics (if needed):
a. Current or past KTMPO documents and plans to include Unified Planning Work Program, Transportation Improvement Program, By-Laws, Public Participation Plan, Regional Thoroughfare/Bicycle Pedestrian Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Congestion Management Process, Annual Performance Expenditure Report, Annual Project Listing, Texas Urban Mobility Plan, Unified Transportation Plan, Federal Certification Process; b. Past or Future KTMPO Meeting processes or happenings; c. KTMPO Current, Past or Future MPO Boundary Studies; d. KTMPO Past or Future Annual Meetings; e. Current, Past or Future KTMPO Budgets and funding conditions; f. Rural Planning Organizations and/or Regional Mobility Authorities; g. Special Funding for Projects; h. Legislative Changes; i. Status of MPO Projects; j. Staff, TxDOT, Consultant, Guest presentations relating to transportation; k. Meetings pertaining to any transportation related items/topics.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed. (1)Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to this meeting. Public comments will be received during this portion of the meeting. Comments are limited to 3 minutes maximum. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.