- This event has passed.
Transportation Planning Policy Board Meeting
October 21, 2015 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Transportation Planning Policy Board Meeting on October 21, 2015 at CTCOG
Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization
Transportation Planning Policy Board (TPPB)
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Central Texas Council of Governments (CTCOG) Building
2180 North Main Street, Belton, Texas 76513
Regular Meeting: 9:30 A.M.
1. Call to Order.
2. Opportunity for Public Comment. (1)
3. Staff Update.
4. Action Item: Regarding approval of minutes from September 16, 2015 TPPB meeting.
5. Discussion and Action Item: Regarding approval of project(s) for Proposition 1 FY 2016 & 2017 funding.
6. Action Item: Regarding initiation of public involvement process for proposed amendments to 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) for a) Prop 1 project(s); and b) Statewide 2015 Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) award to Killeen project (Heritage Oaks Trail).
7. Action Item: Regarding initiation of public involvement process for proposed amendments to FY 2015-2018 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for a) Prop 1 project(s); and b) Statewide 2015 TAP award to Killeen project (Heritage Oaks Trail).
8. Member comments.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.