- This event has passed.
KTMPO Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
January 2, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization
Technical Advisory Committee (TAC)
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Central Texas Council of Governments Building
2180 North Main Street, Belton, Texas 76513
Regular Meeting: 9:30 A.M.
- Call to Order.
- Opportunity for Public Comment.(1)
- Staff Update: Advisory Committees; Air Quality.
- Action Item: Approve minutes from December 7, 2018 meeting.
- Discussion and Action Item: Recommend approval of amendments to the 2040 Metropolitan Transportation Plan (MTP) and FY19-22 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) for removal of Killeen’s project K40-21b, Heritage Oaks Hike & Bike Trail Segment 5.
- Discussion and Action Item: Recommend approval of amendments to the 2040 MTP and FY19-22 TIP for TxDOT Waco District’s project W35-12, US190 (Rogers Relief Route).
- Discussion and Action Item: Recommend approval of amendments to the 2040 MTP and FY19-22 TIP regarding prioritization of MTP projects from the 2018 Call for Projects and allocation of FY21-22 Category 2, 7, and 9 funds.
- Discussion and Action Item: Recommend approval of Resolution No. 2019-01 to support Hill Country Transit District’s State of Good Repair Transit Targets.
- Discussion and Action Item: Recommend approval of Resolution No. 2019-02 to support the State’s Safety Performance Targets.
- Discussion Item: Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP) Task 5, Special Studies for FY19.
- Discussion Item: Public input received through December 31, 2018.
- Member comments.
Workshop – To Follow Regular Scheduled Meeting if Needed
- Call to order.
- Discussion on any of the following topics (if needed):
- Current or past KTMPO documents and plans to include Unified Planning Work Program, Transportation Improvement Program, By-Laws, Public Participation Plan, Regional Thoroughfare/Bicycle Pedestrian Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, Congestion Management Process, Annual Performance Expenditure Report, Annual Project Listing, Texas Urban Mobility Plan, Unified Transportation Plan, Federal Certification Process; b. Past or Future KTMPO Meeting processes or happenings; c. KTMPO Current, Past or Future MPO Boundary Studies; d. KTMPO Past or Future Annual Meetings; e. Current, Past or Future KTMPO Budgets and funding conditions; f. Rural Planning
Organizations and/or Regional Mobility Authorities; g. Special Funding for Projects; h. Legislative Changes; i. Status of MPO Projects; j. Staff, TxDOT, Consultant, Guest presentations relating to transportation; k. Meetings pertaining to any transportation related items/topics.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.