- This event has passed.
CTRTAG Quarterly Meeting
August 6, 2015 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Central Texas Regional
Transportation Advisory Group (CTRTAG) Meeting
Thursday, August 6, 2015
1. Welcome and Introductions.
2. Public comments.
3. Staff Update: Air quality–ozone.
4. Approve minutes of the April 30, 2015 CTRTAG meeting.
5. Discuss and take appropriate action to appoint additional CTRTAG voting members.
6. Discuss Regionally Coordinated Transportation Plan (RCTP) FY2015 3rd Quarter Report.
7. Discuss FY2016/2017 funding to develop updated RCTP for Central Texas State Planning Region 23.
8. Other Business.
9. Discuss date, time and agenda items for next meeting.
The Killeen-Temple Metropolitan Planning Organization is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the KTMPO office at 254-770-2200 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
Members of the public may submit comments in person during our meetings, hearings, workshops and other scheduled events. Contact KTMPO staff prior to the event in order to sign up. Please limit comments to 3 minutes. No discussion or final action will be taken by the Board.