KTMPO is opening a public comment period from Saturday, September 22nd to October 21, 2018 for the Regional Multimodal Plan. To view the Regional Multimodal Plan, please click on the links below.
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Planning Context
- Chapter 3: Complete Streets Concept
- Chapter 4: Functional Classification
- Chapter 5: Current Conditions Inventories
- Chapter 6: Thoroughfare Plan
- Chapter 7: Bicycle & Pedestrian
- Chapter 8: Group Transportation
- Chapter 9: Freight
- Chapter 10: Complete Streets
- Chapter 11: Performance Measures
- Chapter 12: Conceptual Projects
- Chapter 13: Summary
- Appendix A: Reference Bike/Pedestrian Routes
KTMPO is also holding a public comment period from Saturday, September 22 to October 6, 2018 regarding amendments to the 2040 MTP, Fy19-22 TIP, and the CMP. Please click here for more information.
KTMPO is also holding a public forum scheduled for October 1, 2018 at 12 pm and 5 pm at the City of Copperas Cove Police Department and the Central Texas Council of Governments Offices in Belton respectively.
The public forum packet can be accessed by viewing the link below.
To leave a comment regarding the proposed RMP, please click here.